Even some of the simplest treats can provide the best ending to your meal or as a serve alone wonder. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we wanted to share an easy to make option for those delectably juicy strawberries. Pair with a champagne or moscato for a romantic dessert anytime of the day or night.
- 1 carton of strawberries, rinsed and pat dry
- 1 bag white chocolate candy melts
- 1 cup milk chocolate candy melts
- Spread a piece of parchment paper down on a small baking sheet.
- Melt the white chocolate candy melts according to the directions on the package until smooth and creamy. Holding the stem, dunk the prepared strawberries into the white chocolate about two-thirds of the way. Set the strawberry onto the parchment paper and repeat until all the strawberries are dipped.
- Melt the milk chocolate candy melts and add a small dab of chocolate (about the size of a nickel) directly to the wax paper. Place one of the strawberries on the circle of melted chocolate. Repeat until all the strawberries are sitting on a milk chocolate circle.
- Using a fork dipped into the milk chocolate, drizzle the milk chocolate over the strawberries in a zig zag pattern to make the ‘zebra stripes.’ Repeat with the remaining strawberries.
Slide the tray into the refrigerator for 30 minutes until well chilled, then serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container for 3-4 days.