Grandma Hill’s White Ritz Crackers
- 2 packs White Chocolate (melt-able
- Jar of Peanut Butter (use your favorite)
- 1 Box of Ritz Crackers (off-brands are fine)
- This will make 3-4 dozen.
First, you will need to put peanut butter in between the crackers to make what looks like sandwich cookies. Then, you can start melting the white chocolate, make sure you use a double boiler because if you don’t the chocolate could scorch. Once you have the chocolate good and melted, use a fork or dowel placed in the peanut butter in the Ritz sandwiches and dip in the chocolate. Make sure to coat all sides of the crackers. Now place them on wax paper to set up for a few minutes. After they have set you can place them in a bowl w/ lid and store them.
* You can also use Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate
Recipe provided by: Rude Mom