Saint Valentine’s Day, commonly known as Valentine’s Day,is observed on February 14 each year. We in the US know it as the holiday of love and it is quickly approaching. I challenge you to break out of the chocolate box this year and get personal with those you adore. Here are a few valentines day gift ideas to help you along the way.
For the woman in your life:
- Sparkly is always a welcomed idea. Diamonds and gold all around anyone?
- Floral bouquet in her favorite colors. Do not be afraid to step away from the premade rose creations and request the florist to make something unique for you.
- Don’t forget to be more personal with the card. A simple signature is just not enough on this special day.
- Create the element of surprise. Providing a moment not to be forgotten anytime soon.
- Gadget lover? Seek out an accessory for his beloved unit.
- Go floral. Yes, men love flowers as well.
Children’s gift ideas from beyond the candy isle:
- Plan a mom and daughter’s day out. Start at the nail salon with pampering and polish all around; then have a nice luncheon at her favorite restaurant.
- For the boys, visit your local Laser Tag arena or catch an action packed show in the theater.
- Homemade gifts are just as love by our children. This Valentine’s Day create your own card to say how much you care. Don’t space the hearts and glitter!
- Of course the standard teacher card will do, but why not extend that gratitude to those who shape the minds of our children with Teacher Magnets
- Inspirational Bracelets
- Be sure to remember mom and day with a handwritten note tucked in a sweet card on that special day. They will be happy to hear that their years of raising such a wonderful child were not forgotten.