As a mom, I am always looking for ways to make snack time as healthy as possible. I found with The Pure Pantry I can have a bit of both sides: deliciously sweet and natural, gluten-free ingredients. I know for some this way of life is a must and for others it is a choice. In either situation, I believe it is hard at times to find desserts that offer the features that we are looking for. Without this mix, I would have had a difficult time bringing certified gluten free oats to a cookie in time for Halloween class parties. So not only an I thankful but as always very impressed with the taste quality that The Pure Pantry offers.
Stay tuned this week as you will see more yummy creations using The Pure Pantry ingredients.
Toffee & Butterscotch Oatmeal Spice Cookies
- 1 Package of The Pure Pantry Wholegram Oatmeal Spice Cookie Mix
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs. water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup butterscotch chips
- 3⁄4 cup toffee bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray your baking sheets with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl cream together the softened butter and eggs.
- Mix in water and vanilla.
- Add contents of package, mix well and set aside.
- Fold in the butterscotch chips and toffee bits.
- Drop by tablespoon onto the greased cookie sheets about 2” a part.
- Bake 12 minutes for soft cookies and 15 for crispy cookies.
- Remove from oven and cool.
*Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.