Who doesn’t like nachos? They’ve become a staple at restaurants and snacks at home, but they always seem to be the same ole’ thing, right? Nacho chips with salsa; on special occasions toss in a bit chicken or beef and cheese, maybe with some black beans thrown in too. While the classics are certainly good, Terra’s Kitchen, a West-Coast meal-delivery service, has found a way to up the ante with this amazing Fruit Nachos recipe.
For more delicious suggestions visit the Terra’s Kitchen website: www.terraskitchen.com.
Terra’s Kitchen Fruit Nachos
- 2-3 medium peaches, apricots, berries, and/or bananas, sliced
- 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
Optional topping: granola, pumpkin seeds, coconut chips, mini chocolate chips, dried and snipped cherries, or dried and snipped apricots
- Arrange the fruit slices on a large serving platter.
- Stir together the yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla, and honey in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over the peaches and sprinkle on toppings as desired.
- Serve immediately.