In the Midwest, winter brings a whole new meaning to being prepared both in home and in the vehicle. However having some sort of roadside assistance plan is extremely important for anyone at any stage of driving. One of the most common things suggested is some sort of battery charger. These come in very helpful in many situations including those times when you leave your lights on or when it is so cold, your car doesn’t want to cooperate. For those moments and more, I thank Clore Automotive for introducing us to the SOLAR PL2320 Pro-Logix 20 Amp Battery Charger during MPMHGG.
Combining fully automatic operation and the ability to properly charge multiple battery types, the Clore Automotive PRO-LOGIX PL2320 is the perfect charger to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s professional technician. Intelligent, beneficial, safe and versatile – one charger does it all, from fast charging and battery repair to battery maintenance and long term storage charging.
Plus, with the ability to properly charge virtually any lead acid battery type, it is the only charger you will need. Flooded, AGM, Gel Cell, Spiral Wound, Marine and Deep Cycle batteries all can be charged right with the PL2320.
SOLAR PL2320 Pro-Logix 20 Amp Battery Charger features:
- 6 and 12 Volt battery charging
- 20/10/2A charge rates
- 20A fast charge rate is ideal for charging large batteries
- Fully automatic operation
- Advanced multi-phase charging process
- Properly charges all battery types
- Soft Start Mode for severely depleted batteries
- Recondition Mode rejuvenates distressed batteries
- Enhanced maintenance mode for ideal long term storage
- Temperature compensation for more effective charging
- Reverse Polarity Protection and Battery Fault Detection
- Data rich display provides detailed feedback during charging
A few things that I found different with the PRO-LOGIX PL2320 than other charger we have owned in the past. Each leaves us with a positive outlook on future and continued use including:
1. The size of the unit – While smaller than many in this category, the effectiveness is comparable if not superior to others on the market.
2. Cord Storage – The ability to smooth wind up the battery cords and store with the PRO-LOGIX PL2320 is a huge benefit. This leaves less mess and less room for damage error when storing away till the next use.
3. Use with all battery types – This is a big plus for those of you who own more than one vehicle in your home. Perhaps you own several types of mobile units including cars, trucks, atvs, etc. Having one solution for them all (or close to it) is nice.
In all honest, I have not needed to use the PRO-LOGIX PL2320 on my caravan to date. We did test it for working condition and say nothing that would lead me astray. I feel good knowing that in the event I need a battery charger that I can reply on Clore Automotive.
The SOLAR PL2320 Pro-Logix 20 Amp Battery Charger makes a great gift idea for the guy on your list, college kids, teenages who just got their first car and those just starting out. Don’t let them get caught unprepared!
One winner will receive a SOLAR PL2320 Pro-Logix 20 Amp Battery Charger.
Giveaway ends December 4th at 11:59pm, open to US residents, ages 18+. Only one entrant per household, per address. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. Enter using the giveaway form below. Good luck!
Disclosure: All opinions seen in this publication are those of the writer and may differ from your own. MomtoBedby8.com may have receive product or payment as a condition of this publication. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipment to the winner. This sweepstakes is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. For questions or to have your product featured on Mom to Bed by 8, email Teri at [email protected]