Have you ever tried Sambazon’s “ready-to-serve” bowls at various breakfast/smoothie locations? Maybe you have and just didn’t realize it. I bet you didn’t know though, you can also get the same delicious taste at home with Sambazon’s Superfruit Packs. Here we are to help show you how with a Purple Immunity Smoothie Recipe!
Purple Immunity Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Sambazon Original Superfruit Pack
- 1⁄2 Banana, frozen
- 1⁄4 c Pineapple Chunks, frozen
- 1⁄2 tsp Ginger, ground
- Fresh Berries
- Allow the superfruit pack to soften in room temperature for 2 – 3 minutes
- Peel a banana and break it up into the Magic Bullet cup.
- Break up the frozen pack with your hands into smaller chunks, then cut off the top of the pack and drop contents into the Magic Bullet cup.
- Add 1⁄4 c of Pineapple Chunks. Make sure there aren’t any large chunks.
- Add 1⁄2 tsp Ginger, ground.
- Blend for 30 seconds, watching to make sure everything is mixed in thoroughly.
- Take the cup off the base, shake it and then blend again for another 20 seconds.
- If serving right away: pour your smoothie into sample cups, top with Fresh Berries and serve.
- If not serving right away: place smoothie in the fridge or cooler. Blend again for a few seconds before serving.