Just in time for those summer travels comes PAW Patrol: Summer Rescues. These lovely pups will keep your little one smiling and happy during those long roadtrips and rainy days. Who couldn’t love their sweet, cuddly faces? Pre-order your DVD today on Amazon.com.
SOAK UP SOME RAYS AND RESCUES WITH THESE PAW-SOME PROBLEM SOLVERS
PAW PATROL: SUMMER RESCUES
The PAW Patrol pups are ready for warm-weather fun in the new DVD collection PAW Patrol: Summer Rescues, available May 1. Whether they’re tracking down missing fireworks or embarking on a wacky windsurfing rescue, the pups are always ready to save the day under the summer sun. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, PAW Patrol: Summer Rescues will be available on DVD May 1.
PAW Patrol: Summer Rescues contains the following episodes:
- Pups Save the Fireworks – Ryder and Marshall track down the missing Adventure Bay Day fireworks, while Chase and Skye round up the piglets that were delivered by mistake.
- Pups Save the Carnival – Cornelius the pig is causing chaos at the carnival and all of the prizes have vanished too. It’s up to the PAW Patrol to rescue the missing piggy and prizes.
- Pups Save a Ferris Wheel – The PAW Patrol have a “wheel” problem on their hands when Mayor Humdinger tries to steal Adventure Bay’s new Ferris Wheel.
- Pups Save a Camping Trip – A cool camping trip turns into a risky rescue when the pups work together to save Chickaletta from a ravine.
- Pups Save Dude Ranch Danny – Chase and Skye search for Daring Danny X after he takes his horse on a wild off-trail ride through the desert.
- Pups Save the Chili Cook-Off – Rocky and Rubble must work together to fix Mr. Porter’s stove after it explodes at the big Chili Cook-Off.
- Pups Save a Sleepover – When Farmer Al’s animals go missing during a sleepover, it’s up to the PAW Patrol to rescue them before a big storm arrives.
- Pups Save a Windsurfing Pig – When Farmer Al’s pig Cornelius goes windsurfing, the PAW Patrol must set sail to bring him back to shore.