In 2005 I encountered a serious medical injury which effected majority of my right side. Due to the injury, I suffer serious residual and have a difficulty performing various task due to chronic pain and serious discomfort. So when given the opportunity to review Noxicare Natural Pain Relief, I became excited.
Noxicare™ Fast Acting, Long Lasting, Natural Pain Reliever
- Turmeric: one of the powerful healers found in nature, recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Willow Bark: has been used to treat pain and inflammation since the time of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- Ginger: helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs.
- Holy Basil: properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Rosemary Extract: has served a variety of purposes including topical use for joint or musculoskeletal pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acids: antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves.
- Boswellia Extract: an anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain.
- Acute and chronic inflammation: your body’s immune response to irritation or other injuries with features like redness, swelling, warmth and pain.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches can be acute (as a result of athletic injury) or chronic (experienced by fibromyalgia or cancer sufferers) and involve ligaments, tendons, bones and organs.
- Nerve pain: Painful nerve endings in the layers of your skin can cause burning, throbbing and stinging.
3.5 fl oz 19.95
No deep tissue penetration
Conclusion: On a scale of 1-5, I would give the product a 3 and a half stars. Used product for 6 consecutive days, morning, noon and night. What I did like odorless, non greasy or menthol smell. Also, the product is formulated with natural ingredients. From personal experience. Natural formulated items take longer to work in my opinion
Tip: Read directions and clean area prior to use.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” Please view our disclosure policy if you have any questions. Mom to Bed by 8 is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.