Mardi Gras Marshmallow Pops
- 6-8 Regular Size Marshmallows
- ½ C. green Wilton candy melts
- ½ C. yellow Wilton candy melts
- ½ C. purple Wilton candy melts
- (**all can be found at Walmart or Joanns, Michaels or Hobby Lobby)
- Yellow sprinkles
- Green sprinkles
- Purple sprinkles
- 6-8 Candy Sticks
- Place each color of candy melts in a small microwave bowl. Starting with one color at a time, microwave the melts stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool 2-3 minutes.
- Insert stick in each marshmallow.
- Dip and roll marshmallows into the melted chocolate covering the marshmallow completely. Use a spoon to cover the marshmallow if needed.
- Lay on wax paper, a foil lined cookie sheet or stand up in a glass to set. After dipping 2-3 marshmallows take a minute and sprinkle with the matching sprinkles before the chocolate sets.
- Repeat this process with the other marshmallows and candy melts.
- Place them in the fridge a few minutes to set.
Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. I do not recommend freezing them. 1 marshmallow equals 1 serving.