Save time on family desserts with make-ahead recipes like these Kristoff Ice Box Cupcakes. By using kid-friendly treats that add nutrition to appealing flavor, you can solve busy evenings just by reaching into the fridge. This and other family-friendly recipes are part of Dole’s healthy-living alliance with Disney’s Frozen 2. For details, visit dole.com/Disney. #Dole #DoleRecipes
Kristoff Ice Box Cupcakes
Prep time: 20 minutes, plus chill time
- 3 ripe DOLE® Bananas
- 1 container (8 ounces) fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 7 low-fat honey graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1 pound Dole Strawberries, hulled and quartered
- Line 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners. In large bowl, mash bananas; fold in whipped topping.
- Fill muffin cups halfway with graham cracker pieces, banana mixture and strawberries; repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate cupcakes 4 hours; serve in cupcake liners.
Approximate nutritional information per serving (1 cupcake): 78 calories; 3 calories from fat; 0 g fat; 0 g trans fat; 0 g polyunsaturated fat; 0 g monounsaturated fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 25 mg sodium; 164 mg potassium; 18 g carbohydrates; 2 g fiber; 8 g sugar; 1 g protein; vitamin A 0%; vitamin C 25%; calcium 2%; iron 2%; vitamin E 2%; thiamin 2%; vitamin B6 8%; phosphorus 2%; magnesium 4%; manganese 10%.
Do you love to try new recipes? Or simply crave new Valentine’s Day treat ideas? Visit Motherhood Defined Recipes for more great desserts to keep them running back to the table for more.