Johor Bahru is often ignored by travelers who travel to South Asia and are in a rush to reach Malaysia and explore Singapore. However, little do they know that what fun and adventure they are missing out on! Johor Bahru is definitely a worthwhile destination, especially if one is traveling with their family. A visit to Johor Bahru is highly recommended. So, what are you waiting for? Start planning and make a booking at one of the leading Johor hotels. Enjoy the latest amenities at affordable rates as well as a comfortable stay. Get better value for your money as you holiday in Johor Bahru.
Located at the southernmost side of Malaysia, Johor Bahru has undergone a booming growth over the past few years. It has fast become the best family destination because of those endless attractions. for the whole family.
Reaching Johor Bahru
The best way to arrive here is to drive yourself or get on a bus too. However, when traveling with family and kids, it is best to hire a car service for hassle-free transportation. Look for an excellent transportation service that will arrange a car pick at your home or hotel. There is no need to get out at border check-points.
Where to stay in Johor Bahru
Thistle Johor Bahru is one of the top picks for the family stay. The rooms are big, spacious and well equipped. As the hotel is near the market area and transport hub, you save on your time. The rooms offer a beautiful view, and there is plenty of room for everyone. It is indeed a family-friendly hotel that offers some great package deals. There are budget hotels, luxury resorts, and rental options as well.
What to do in Johor Bahru
- If your children are fans of moppets, then you can spend an entire day at The Little Big Club. The children would love the indoor play areas, meet-and-greets and the musical performances by their favorite television characters.
- Legoland Malaysia with its Water Park, offers an exciting time for the whole family. Dip in the pool if you are looking for a break from the hot Malaysian sun. Enjoy the rest of the theme park with many more exciting and fun things to do.
- Sanrio Hello Kitty Town is a must visit and a major tourist attraction. You can do a lot of stuff here together as a family as there are plenty of Hello Kitty activities, memorabilia and shows. Get badges and enjoy cookies decorated with Hello Kitty.
- Permas Go Kart is another fun activity that can be enjoyed by the who9le family. Get your helmets on, and your kids are sure going to love the whole thrill of it.
- Laser Battle is the modern version of paintball. As cool parents, you can have loads of fun and common activity with your children here that cater to families, with friendly staff.
Where to eat in Johor Bahru
Once you are done with all the exploring, you can enjoy coffee and tea at Chaiwalla. Coffee Loft offers comfort food within clean interiors. Children would love the Ice Cream Project for their quality ice-creams. Enjoy a vast seafood feast complete with Cereal Prawns, Salted Egg Yolk Crab, and Ikan Tiga Rasa. Head straight for the Senibong Seafood Village. Restoran Habib is a haven for Indian food and tandoori chicken.
Where to shop in Johor Bahru
At the Johor Premium Outlets, one will come across premium designer and name brands where they can shop to their heart’s content. Explore the Victoria’s Secret, Cotton On, and Gap if you’re more of a high-street shopper. Head to Tesco or Giant for mega grocery shopping where you will find everything from clothes and electronics to food items. City Square Mall and Jusco Tebrau City are everybody’s favorite.