There are a few meals my large family can always agree on. One of those is stir fry. Today, I will be sharing one of my favorite variations: Garlic Chicken and Broccoli. Simple, quick and full of flavor.
Garlic Chicken and Broccoli
- 2lbs Boneless Skinless chicken breasts (cubed)
- 1lb broccoli florets (steamed)
- 4 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 5 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet.
- Add 1/2 of the crushed garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook thoroughly. Drain.
- Using the same skillet, add remaining butter, olive oil, wine, oregano and garlic. Saute 2 minutes.
- Add steamed broccoli to the skillet and coat it in the mixture, allowing it to heat up and absorb the flavor.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and add the Parmesan cheese. Give it a good stir and you’re ready to eat!