Vegetables with dip is one of the most popular party appetizers you can prepare, and for good reason: it’s easy to make, easy to eat, and even the pickiest eaters enjoy it. This recipe for minted yogurt dip is very similar, and your party guests will find themselves enjoying it just as much (if not more).
Not hosting a party any time soon? This makes a great treat for you or your family, and you can feel good about serving it because of the protein yogurt adds. Serve it with your favorite fruit, and invite a friend to share it with you!
Fresh Fruit with Minted Yogurt Dip
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, chopped mint, and sugar. Mix well to combine.
- Cover the dip and refrigerate at least two hours to allow the flavor of the mint to mix with the yogurt.
- Stir before serving with assorted fresh fruit.