Farberware is known for high quality kitchen gear. They make a great selection stainless pots and pans and can now add the Farberware 12-Cup Programmable Coffee & Tea Maker under their belt of successes.
It’s two for tea—and coffee, too—with this chic, two-in-one marvel from Farberware®. This stainless steel unit touts two specialized permanent filters for coffee grinds and tea leaves, plus a unique water filtration system, ensuring pure, piping-hot cups of your favorite brews each time. Automatic brewing, a brew strength selector and even a freshness indicator help take out some of the guesswork, while the 1-4 cup brew option adjusts drip speed and extraction time, meaning you get the same great results from a smaller pot as you would from a full, Perfect Pour® carafe. So, cheers! Here’s to having it all.
Farberware 12-Cup Programmable Coffee & Tea Maker Features:
- Amazing value and great taste 2-in-1 Coffee & Tea Maker
- Dual brewing capability featuring permanent filters for both coffee and tea, ensuring flavors do not mix
- 1-4 cup selection for quick and easy brews with the robust flavor of a full carafe
- 12-cup Duralife® glass carafe with Perfect Pour® spout
- Ensures great taste via a water filtration system that removes impurities; each filter last up to two months
- Brew strength selector lets you choose between full, robust flavor or regular
- Auto Clean™ system plus dishwasher-safe parts
- 24-hour auto brew programming
- Adjustable 1-2 hour auto shutoff
- A nonstick, stain-resistant warming plate
- Sneak-A-Cup® feature allows for quick, on-the-go pours while coffee is still brewing
- Freshness indicator function helps ensure freshness by measuring the time since initial brewing
- Built-in cord storage to keep countertops tidy
- 3-year limited warranty
It does everything it is supposed to do, which is basically makes a good pot of coffee or tea on the spot or at a scheduled time. The Farberware® 12-Cup Programmable Coffee & Tea Maker also looks great too, blending in nicely with other stainless kitchen items, fashioned with a smooth black plastic molding, a small LCD display and easy to understand/operate buttons.
With a price of around $60 (only available at Wal-Mart stores), this is a good buy for a stainless steel coffee maker. While you could easily get a decent coffee maker for around $30-$40, this one has a few extra perks which make it worth the spending the little extra cash. For one, it has the option of making a stronger cup of coffee by simply pressing a button which is superb for caffeine addicts like me. Another nice feature of this machine comes with a removeable and reuseable filter. Simply fill the filter with your selected grind and brew. After use, the reusable filter cleans out completely with ease. Though if you feel like using the old school paper filters, that works too.
For me, it is just important that my kitchen has nice looking stainless appliances that are fairly high quality and look good together. Farberware’s coffee maker fits that bill and it is very nice to wake up for work in the morning and have a strong pot of hot cofee ready to go.
BUY IT: Purchase the Farberware® 12-Cup Programmable Coffee & Tea Maker in select Wal-Mart locations and Walmart.com for $59.88. They will also be available in all Wal-Mart stores in November this year.
One lucky Mom to Bed by 8 reader will receive a 12-Cup Programmable Coffee & Tea Maker from Farberware.
Written by Nick Flach, freelance writer for motherhooddefined.com.
Disclosure: I received a sample for the purpose of review. My opinions are my own. Please view our disclosure policy if you have any questions.