Kiddos on the fritz and you need a mom break? Ready to take a bit of a roadtrip and head out to the sand to catch some rays. Whether it’s a day trip this summer or living the dream spending your summer the fabulous lifestyle being oceanside, a properly stocked beach bag is required. Here are 7 affordable must-haves to include in your family beach bag essentials. PSSS… don’t forget the sunscreen!
- Welch’s® Fruit Snacks – These delicious treats are Fat Free, Gluten Free, contain No Preservatives and provide 100% of the recommended daily value of Vitamin C and 25% of Vitamins A and E, making them perfect for on-the-go. Throw a few pouches of Welch’s® Fruit Snacks in your bag and delight your family with the 11 different varieties, delicious taste and quality that can only be Welch’s®.
- All of that salt water and chlorine can really take a toll on your hair! Run coconut oil through your tresses before you jump into the pool or hit the beach, for some extra moisturizing protection. Carrington Farms Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Paks are conveniently packaged single-serve Pak containing 1 tbsp of organic unrefined cold-pressed coconut oil – perfect for throwing in your beach bag or tote. These will also leave your hands silky smooth!
- Viki’s Granola is the fastest growing granola brand in the US – it’s a great tasting, gluten-free, and made with 100% ALL NATURAL ingredients. On-the-go Packs available in Original, Blueberry Almond, Maple Cranberry, Apple Cinnamon & Banana Walnut at retailers nationwide and online at www.VikisFoods.com. After all, healthy eating is the new craze.
- Go Organically® Fruit Snacks are USDA-certified organic, made with real fruit purées and real fruit juices, making them the perfect on-the-go treat for those looking for an organic alternative. These smart delicious treats include 100% of the daily recommended value of Vitamin C and are an excellent source of Vitamins A and E. Go Organically® Fruit Snacks are GMO-free, gluten-free, preservative-free and made with natural flavors and colors from natural sources. Not to mention, each individual pack is only 70 calories!
- An excellent soda alternative, Sparkling Ice is slightly carbonated with B-Vitamins, Vitamin D and antioxidants. This light and refreshing beverage contains zero calories, zero carbs, is gluten free, caffeine free, and sodium free. Available in four delicious flavors – Black Raspberry, Orange Mango, Cherry Limeade and Kiwi Strawberry, the 8oz cans are the perfect size to be stored in any beach bag.
- AQUA Carpatica‘s zero-sodium content means this natural mineral water is suitable for when the body is in need of quick hydration, especially while soaking up the sun at the beach. The still spring water has a low mineral content and, unlike many other bottled water brands on the market, is nitrate-free. Due to this rare purity, AQUA Carpatica is an excellent choice for pregnant women, young children and for use with infant formulas.
- AquaBall, the sugar-free, naturally flavored water is the perfect beverage to keep children hydrated and healthy this summer. A great alternative to all of those sugary kids drinks, AquaBall is available in four flavors, Fruit Punch, Orange, Berry Frost and Grape, and features fan favorite characters from Disney’s Frozen, Disney Princesses, Marvel Avengers, and Disney Classic Characters. AquaBall is the easy solution to finding a beverage that both kids and parents will love this summer.
— Teri (@mdefined) June 9, 2016