Marshmallow Brownie Ball Bites with White Chocolate Drizzle and Coconut Grass
Prep: 10 minutes – Cook: 20 minutes – Total: 30 minutes
Servings: 18 Balls
Double Chocolate Brownie Ingredients (as per box):
- 1 Box (16oz) Glutino Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter
- 18 Small to Medium Size Marshmallows
- White Chocolate Drizzle
- 1½ Cups Hershey’s Premier White Chocolate Chips (creamy vanilla flavor)
- Green Food Coloring (or another color of your choosing)
- 2 Cups Coconut Flakes
- Green Food Coloring
- 1½ Cups Cadberry Milk Chocolate Mini Eggs
Brownie Ball Bites Instructions:
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Spray cake pop pan with vegetable oil.
- Beat eggs for 2-3 minutes in large mixing bowl.
- Slowly, stir in dry brownie mix. Continue to beat until moisten.
- Add butter and stir until combined.
- Fill each cake pop halfway with brownie mixture.
- Insert 1 marshmallow in center.
- Continue to pour more brownie mixture over the marshmallow and top each ball off.
- Bake for approximately 18 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 1 hour.
Chocolate Drizzle Instructions:
- Add white chocolate to mason jar or small microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Remove and stir.
- Microwave another minute. Remove and stir.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of green food coloring (depending on your desired level of color). Stir well or until the color has been distributed evenly.
- Drizzle white chocolate onto brownie ball bites. Let sit for 15 minutes.
Coconut “Grass” Instructions:
- Mix coconut and green food coloring in a medium size container with lid.
- Close lid and shake vigorously or until color is evenly distributed.
- Set coconut grass in a serving dish of your choosing.
- Place marshmallow brownie ball bites atop coconut.
- Add Cadberry milk chocolate mini eggs for decoration.
- Serve and enjoy during your Easter celebration!