What’s the one thing I always forget to do before I travel and regret by the time I am home? Vitamin increase to help protect against the added exposure of illness when traveling in enclosed areas with multiple people. Simply to take protrusions when getting ready to board an airplane. It is usually a 50/50 shot I come home with some type of minor cold after traveling and this time when I head to Vegas, I will be prepared with the Superior Source Family Travel Vitamins 6 pack.
“FAMILY TRAVEL Vitamins 6-Pack”… a $90 Value!
1. Vitamin B12 1000 mcg + Folic Acid 400 mcg: No Shot Vitamin B12 MicroLingual Tablets go to work fast under the tongue. Other forms of Vitamin B12 supplementation can result in a loss of as much as 50% of the Vitamin B12 potency in the high acid environment of the stomach. Our B12 with Folic Acid provides essential nutrients for the support of the heart and cardiovascular system.
2. Vitamin C Tangy Orange Melts: Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that cannot be produced by the body, therefore it must be replenished daily. Vitamin C also provides support to the body’s immune system, very helpful in a season where people catch colds and flu. No sugar is added, these products are only sweetened by stevia; this is preferable to most ‘chewable’ vitamin C products that are typically loaded with lots of sugar.
3. Children’s B Complex with Vitamin C: Children’s B-Complex with folic acid, calcium pantothenate and biotin is formulated to provide the nutrients that support optimal health for the production and maintenance of new cells and supports nervous system health, energy metabolism, and healthy heart function.
4. Melatonin 5 mg: Melatonin acts as a natural aid for healthy sleep regulation and the promotion of normal sleep cycles during travel. Chamomile is an herb that works together with melatonin to promote calmness and restfulness.
5. Sweet ‘n Natural Stevia Extract is a naturally sweet dietary supplement used for both hot and cold beverages and are 200 times sweeter than sugar. Studies have shown that steviosides may support healthy heart function, help protect the teeth from dental caries and promote healthy blood glucose levels. Superior Source uses of the finest raw materials and a unique blending process to produce the smoothest tasting stevia available with no aftertaste.
6. Lip Healer 3-Pack: All Natural “Lip Healer” Lip Balm is Petroleum Free and contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Calendula and Chamomile to Sooth and Moisten Lips while providing SPF-15 protection from the Sun’s rays.
7. Travel Pouch: Keep your Superior Source Vitamins in one place for easy access.
What Makes Superior Source UNIQUE:
Superior Source Vitamins are MicroLingual® – “Under the Tongue Technology” works fast, as they are quickly absorbed into the body, dissolving in seconds – NO pills to swallow! By swallowing supplements, as much as 50% of the potency is lost in the high acid environment of the stomach.
- “Under the Tongue Technology” means no swallowing
- GMO FREE and Sugar FREE
- 90% smaller than regular vitamins
- No chemical binders or fillers
Seven winners will each receive a Superior Source Family Travel Vitamins 6-pack.
Giveaway ends September 16th at 11:59pm, open to US residents, ages 18+. Only one entrant per household, per address. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. Enter using the giveaway form below. Good luck!
Disclosure: All opinions seen in this publication are those of the writer and may differ from your own. MomtoBedby8.com may have receive product or payment as a condition of this publication. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipment to the winner. This sweepstakes is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions or to have your product featured on Mom to Bed by 8, email Teri at [email protected]