CarBot is the World’s 1st micro-robotic toy that navigates mazes, avoids obstacles, and is fully controllable by your iDevice or Android phone. Complete with four modes of play to get yourself in the driver’s seat. Test your skills from drifting to multi-player battling. Each individual CarBot color has a unique frequency that allows you and your friends to have multiple robots while racing, battling, exploring and more.
Desk Pets, CarBot is fully controled with your Smartphone. This is done with a free downloadable app and a SmartPhone adapter (also included), which plugs in easily into your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android powered device. Cars have a built-in battery and USB flip down charger!
Desk Pets: CarBot
- Toy car that incorporates mobile applications to be fully controllable by iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, also compatible with Android phone
- Battle mode allows multiple players to battle via infrared and disable opponents car with fire and boost button
- Personality mode entertains crowds and the CarBot autonomously goes crazy drifting, speeding and spinning with lights and sounds
- Maze mode allows players to set up obstacles, while CarBot uses IR sensors to detect mazes and navigate around them with military precision
- Drift ‘n’ Race mode allows player to race car at full speed with or without added sound effects
- Retractable USB charger built into body of the product, 40 minutes of charge = 25 minutes of play
- Each color (orange, blue, red, and green) operates on own frequency, allowing for multi-player racing and battling
Available at: Toys R’ Us
For more information about Desk Pets: Carbots please visit, www.MyDeskPets.com.
One lucky reader will receive a Desk Pets: CarBot!
Giveaway ends October 13th at 11:59pm, open USResidents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
Disclosure: I receive sample(s) from for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” Please view our disclosure policy if you have any questions. Mom to Bed by 8 is not responsible for sponsor who do not fulfill prize shipments. However we will make several attempts to ensure this does not happen.