Have you entered the egg-citing Chief Egg Officer Contest yet? Don’t miss your opportunity for the egg-sperience of a lifetime to be named the honorary title of Chief Egg Officer. Plus, the winner will receive a grand prize of $5,000 and a one-year supply of Eggland’s Best eggs.
Entries will be accepted through July 31st, 2013. Turn your day sunny side up and enter today! Two runners-up will receive a six-month supply of Eggland’s Best eggs and $500.
Why enter this egg-straordinary contest? Because it’s fun and Eggland’s Best eggs are America’s #1 Egg! Compared to ordinary eggs, Eggland’s Best eggs contain:
- 10 ties more Vitamin E
- 4 times more Vitamin D
- More than double the Omega-3
- 25% less saturated fat
- 3 times more Vitamin B12
- 38% more lutein
- And so much more!
Enter the Eggland’s Best Chief Egg Officer Contest here: www.eggandsbest.com/
- Semi-Finalist Consumer Online Voting: September 9, 2013 – September 30, 2013
- Finalist Consumer Online Voting: October 28, 2013 -November 17, 2013
- Winner Announcement: December 2013
Eggland’s Best Chief Egg Officer Official Contest Rules: http://egglandsbest.com/
Connect with Eggland’s Best:
- Eggland’s Best on Facebook: www.facebook.com/
- Eggland’s Best on Twitter: www.twitter.com/egglandsbest
The Eggland’s Best Chief Egg Officer information was provided by Eggland’s Best.