Can you believe school will be starting very soon? Now is the time to get some cute classroom decorations, crafts, back to school ideas and fun stuff planned. If you are a teacher, then you will find some decorative hall passes, fun ways to welcome back your students and some great ways to get your classroom ready for the new school year to begin.
Whether you plan to make these back to school crafts for your students or your kids, these great ideas are going to give you some fun this summer!
Back to School Crafts
- Me & My Peeps Felt Dolls – Kunin Group
- Mason Jars for Box Tops for Education
- DIY Gumball Rulers – Katarina’s Paperia
- Sophisticated Hall Passes – Laura Kelly Designs
- Felt Flower Clips – Buttons Galore and More
- Dip Dyed Apple Box for the Teacher – Laura Kelly Designs
- Chalkboard Doodle Boxes – Katarina’s Paperie
- Apple of My Eye Storage Jar – Buttons Galore and More
- Colorful BookCovers – Suzy’s Sitcom
- Teenage Girl DIY Back to School Emergency Bag – Laura Kelly Designs
Many teachers and assistants spend the down time during the summer break getting things prepared so they will have some great ideas ready for the students. Some teachers love to give their new students a fun treat bag at Open House or Orientation. But why use a typical brown paper bag? Keep reading to see how you can turn a cardboard box into a chalkboard surface.
Do you plan to teach your students units of measurement? How about making up one of these super cool gumball rulers? Is your daughter heading to high school for the first time? She may need her own personalized custom teenage girl back to school bag.
Parents can benefit from this list by turning a mason jar into a great way to collect Box Tops for Education.
Do you make back to school crafts at home or for the classroom?