Raspberry M&M Bark Recipe
Huge fan of sweet treats for holiday occasions. Bark really takes the top of the list when you are looking for something that is easy to create and delicious all at the same time. Another big plus is that these creamy desserts package well and make grand gifts that your receivers will never forget.
Happiness is Homemade.
Raspberry M&M Bark
- 1 bag pink candy melts
- ½ teaspoon raspberry extract
- 1 cup Raspberry M&M’s
- Spread a piece of parchment paper out on a cookie sheet.
- Add the candy melts to a small bowl and microwave according to the instructions on the package. Add the extract and stir thoroughly.
- Once the candy melts are smooth, spread it out on the parchment paper so that it is about 1/4-1/2 inch thick. Add the M&M’s to the top of the chocolate. (You can find Raspberry M&M’s in the candy aisle at Target or Wal-Mart).
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is hard – at least 1 hour. Break the chocolate into pieces with your hands (some of the topping will fall off, but that’s ok). Package into festive containers or bags.
Also try the Pink Chocolate Covered Oreos by Mom to Bed by 8. You can also find a bonus Valentine’s Day printable gift tag.