Need a quick recipe for Game Day, parties and even unexpected company? Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great go-to winner every time! Not to mention it is oh so yummy.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, plus more for topping
- 2 cans (12.5oz each) white chicken breast in water
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
- Whip the cream cheese until soft in a large mixing bowl. Drain the chicken breast well and add it to bowl. Use a fork to break up the chicken. Stir in the dressing, buffalo wing sauce and cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe dish and sprinkle the top with a little more cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes uncovered until it is hot through. Serve with chips, crackers, carrots and celery as desired.