Blogger Bash Coffee Talk #NYC
In just a few short days, I am off to New York City where I will attend Blogger Bash and Sweet Suite. I am ultimately excited to make new connections, learn something new and even grow in a way I have not yet mastered. Not to mention I have never been to NYC. Yes, this will be fun!
1. Name – Teri Hardy-Hatland
2. Where are you from? – Sioux City, IA
3. How long have you been blogging? – For the better part of 5 years.
4. What is the meaning behind your blog name? – Ha! Every time I explain this I feel like the mom from hell or something. Seriously though, I found happiness in getting everything during the day complete and heading to bed at 8pm. This carried along with me into mommyhood and we have been doing this since day one. In fact, I can be a tad cranky when the routine falls in the trash. Call me weird but even when I am traveling for work, I check in to make sure the kids are in bed on time.
5. What are you most looking forward to at Blogger Bash? – EVERYTHING!!! Okay, okay – I will pick one if I have to. The opportunity to possibly meet Samantha Meiler of NickMom. I am a huge fan and silent stalker of NickMom and dream big of breaking into video actively soon.
6. What three words describe you the best? – Loyal, Blunt and Overachiever
7. Got kids? You bet I do! How many? 7
8. We all have a pet peeve. What is your #1? – ANTI-CAPTCHA – I read more blogs than most in the circles I engage in. Let’s just say I often have a diversified taste – everything from fashion to food, parenting to relationships. If I ever feel the need to toss my two cents in *which I do often*, you will lose me faster than a bottle in a slippery hand if you use Captcha. I just do not have the time for that mess.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? – My father. He abandoned me to an abusive home life when I was 12 and never looked back. I would love to sit down, have his attention and ask why.
10. Show me your face!