The Awesome Game Studio (TAGS), an innovative publisher of mobile games and apps, today announced the release of Alphaman, an arcade-style, educational, puzzle-maze game that promotes and encourages learning with letter recognition and spelling activities. Alphaman is available now for $0.99 on iOS (itunes.apple.com/us/app/
In Alphaman, players will enjoy hours of endless, educational fun as they explore 11 different maps such as Classic, Garden, Fire, Alien Spaceship and more to find letters and earn rewards for correctly spelling words. Players can pick up various Alphapowers along the way in each maze to help gain super powers, teleport, multiply speed and more. Players will combat the evil enemies such as dragons, snakes, and sharks and advance to the next map. Players must ensure that they eat letters in the correct order for accurate spelling or else Alphaman will lose power and strength. With multiple maps, unique skins, various super powers, and holiday themes Halloween, Christmas, Chinese New Year and more, kids will love playing Alphaman year round while practicing spelling and letter recognition for hours of educational, puzzle-solving fun.
Alphaman In-Game Features:
- Alphapower: Pick up Alphapowers along the way to help Alphaman gain various super powers. Alphaman has different powers in each maze: in the snow he becomes a Ski rider and in a warzone he will hop in a fighter jet and attack tanks.
- Unique Alphapower Skins: Players will love watching Alphaman transform into different hero skins in each maze; from an astronaut, skier, and scuba diver to a construction worker, student, Frankenstein and more.
- Helpful Hint: Using Alphaman’s teleportation capabilities, players will get a quick look at the word as a helpful hint to help remember how to spell it correctly.
- Maps and Challenges: Each of the 11 maps is packed with evil enemies including dragons, snakes, tanks, sharks and more.
- Holiday Fun: Explore through 10 holiday themed maps and mazes including Christmas, Chinese New Year, Dia De Los Muertos, Valentine’s Day, Bull Run, Festival of Light and more.
Developed by The Awesome Game Studio, Alphaman is available now for $0.99 on iOS and the Android market. For more information about The Awesome Game Studio, check out the Websitewww.theawesomegamestudio.com/ or “Like” it on Facebook.